This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
- 1 Know About Happy Feet Shoes
- 2 Happy Feet Shoes Overview
- 3 Review of Happy Feet Men’s Shoes
- 4 Review of Happy Feet Women’s Shoes
- 5 Who Is It For?
- 6 Happy Feet Shoes Customer Reviews
- 7 Is It Worth It?
- 8 Promotions & Discounts
- 9 From Where to Buy Them?
- 10 FAQs
Know About Happy Feet Shoes
Happy Feet is known to have various brands that offer everyday footwear along with inserts, socks, and other shoe care products. It has 5K likes on Facebook and is trying to keep the feet of its customers happy.
The review of this brand helps you understand and know about it better so that you can decide whether it is worth your time or not.
Happy Feet Shoes Overview
This is the first-ever retailer of Birkenstocks as well as the US distributor of Kenkoh Massage Sandals. The brand is running since the year 1985 and was founded by Jacob Wurtz as well as Jane Strong. They opened their first store in South Florida.
The brand focuses on offering healthful footwear and is constantly working on preserving the health of the planet.
Highlights of the brand
- Great brands, styles as well as prices
- Payment plans available
- Amazing customer service
- 12 retail locations in Florida
- Kenkoh massage sandals are shipped to Canada
- US free shipping
- Free exchanges
Review of Happy Feet Men’s Shoes
The brand sneakers along with some amazing sandals, boots, as well as clogs. They have both conservative as well as modern collections that are suitable for casual and classy occasions.
Feet Finn Comfort Vaasa Shoe Review
- This comes from a German brand that is famous for its traditional craftsmanship. The shoes are made from a Mediterranean oak tree along with Nappa leather which offers great comfort and support. These can be worn with any outfit and comes in sizes 35-47.The shoes have a metatarsal padded footbed and are breathable, flexible, and supportive. They are available in various colors like:
- Asphalt suede: $325
- Black leather: $325
- White leather: $325
- Coffee leather: $325
- Comet suede: $230
Review of Happy Feet Women’s Shoes
There is a wide range of strappy sandals, modern sneakers, boots, etc. that are designed to offer great comfort to the feet. The collection is a mix of cork, synthetic materials, etc.
Aetrex Ada Leather Review
These classic-looking shoes are chic and comfortable. They have a two-toned braided strap on the front and are highly versatile to be worn with any outfit. It is velvety, and smooth, and has shiny leather and hooks and loop traps that can be adjusted. Also, its orthotic support allows to improve the relief of pain, and has a 1.3” heel. It is available in black color and comes in sizes 5-10. The pair is only $120.
Who Is It For?
This is a brand that makes shoes suitable for all. It has a great collection of orthotic shoes, clogs, as well as sandals for both men and women.
Happy Feet Shoes Customer Reviews
Here are the ratings of some of the famous shoes by the brand:
- Finn Comfort Gomera Cognac Leather Soft Footbed: 5/5 stars, 12 reviews
- Aetrex Brielle White Leather: 5/5 stars, 2 reviews
- Aetrex Annie Black Leather: 5/5 stars, 3 reviews
- Brooks Addiction Walker 2 (Men’s) Black Leather: 4.4/5 stars, 25 reviews
- Finn Comfort Toro Wood Leather Soft Footbed: 4.7/5 stars, 11 reviews
There are many positive reviews about the brand as there are many shoes that are suitable for everyday activities and allow customers to be comfortable.
Is It Worth It?
Some of the shoes by the brand are a bit expensive and the reason behind it is that they are made by skilled artisans with great quality material. There are orthotic shoes that are great and come at a great price which will last longer than your expectation. Thus, the brand is worth it all.
Promotions & Discounts
- Currently, there is an offer going on where you can get a chance to win Kenkoh massage sandals after entering your email address.
- It offers free shipping within the US.
- There is a separate section for sales and gift cards.
- The brand has Plus Points Loyalty Program.
From Where to Buy Them?
The brand has 12 retail locations in South Florida. And you can also shop from its official website happyfeet.com.
- Who is the owner of Happy Feet Shoes?
There is joint ownership of this brand by JaconWurtz as well as Jane Strong.
- Is there an option for international shipping?
99% of the products are shipped in the US whereas the rest are internationally shipped in Canada.
- What is the shipping policy of the brand?
The delivery is free of cost in the US whereas the prices can vary:
Ground Delivery: Free
2-Day Delivery: $25-$45
Next Day Delivery: $40-$60
- What is the return policy of the brand?
The return should be done within 30 days, the product should in its new condition with an undamaged box and original tags. Also, they should have a shipping receipt with the order. To complete the return process you can call the agent.
- How to get in touch with them?
You can get in touch with the brand by calling them at the number 1-800-336-6657. The customer service team is available from 9 am to 5 pm EST from Monday to Friday.