The wellness industry has grown tenfold in the last couple of years. The global health problems have created a stir in the healthcare and wellness sector. Many prominent wellness brands all across the world are consistently making efforts to understand the consumers’ behavior and problems to bring the best wellness products. Amid the global pandemic, the wellness industry has brought many effective and cutting-edge wellness ideas to improve the productivity, performance, and immune system of people all across the world without giving them any side effects. One of the prominent wellness brands, iHerb, has been meeting the increasing demand for wellness products to fill the gap in the market for the last couple of years.
iHerb has become an eCommerce giant in the last couple of years. It is one of the prominent wellness online stores where consumers can find a versatile range of organic products. It has now a global customer base in almost 150 countries. However, the company was founded in 1996 with the aim to offer the best healthcare and wellness products to people all over the world right from the comfort of their rooms. The brand operates from Irvine and Pasadena.
The company brings numerous organic wellness and healthcare right onto it’s online store to bring to your doorstep within a few clicks. With several distribution centers in the USA and Asia, the brand leaves no stone unturned to bring the best herbal products for its customers to keep them away from fake sellers and products. Currently, it offers over 30k herbal products from highly popular organic brands in the world without the help of 3rd party sellers. The company sells all the brands listed on the website on it’s own. Customers can also find over 20M positive reviews on the website, 10M active customers, and over 4k team members to cater to customers all across the world. And to serve it’s customers better, it offers round-the-clock customer support service to get their issues resolved quickly.
Every distribution center and warehouse owned by the company is regulated and monitored regularly. The 9 climate-controlled units store the herbal products to keep them away from excessive humidity, heat, and cold.
Currently, iHerb serves over 10 million customers all across the world. The company keeps offering the best deals, offers, and other rewards to it’s regular customers to acknowledge them and reward their loyalty. And, with the 90 days money-back-guarantee, the brand further consolidates the trust and confidence that it possesses for the products.
What does it offer?
iHerb largely deals in herbal and organic products across all categories. It largely offers:
- Supplements: Here, the brand offers all types of health supplements protein powders, calcium and vitamin supplements, herbs, green food, superfood, plant-based protein, fish oil, etc.
- Sports wellness and nutrition: In this category, customers can find out essential sports supplements, including BCAA, sports multivitamins, sports bars, whey protein, creatine, etc.
- Bathing products: Here, the brand offers natural bathing products such as aromatherapy products, bath, and shower, essential body, and massage oils, lip care products, hair care products, men’s grooming products, etc.
- Grocery: The brand also offers grocery items including baking, flour, nuts, seeds, butters, spreads, spices, teas, honey, sweeteners, etc.
- Beauty products: If you are looking for incredible natural beauty products then you can find toners, scrubs, moisturizers, creams, K-beauty, makeup products, face masks, peels, etc
- Baby products: Under this category, one can find out bathing, skin and hair products, kid’s health products, feeding products, maternity products, etc.
- Healthy home products: In this category, iHerb offers housewares, home fragrance, cleaning products, household supplies, essential oils, etc.
- Pets’ products: Here one can find pet supplements, health products, and grooming products.
Special Offers & Sales
iHerbs keep on bringing exciting deals, offers, and discounts on various products. It has around 100 prominent wellness brands that offer various products. And, there are various product categories, including vegan, keto, gluten-free, vegetarians, dairy-free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Cruelty-free, Vegan, etc.
Every day, the brand offers some handsome discounts and deals on some products, brands, and categories. Currently, it’s running some special offers, including:
- Up to 80% on the best-selling brands
- Up to 40% off on beauty brands
- Flat 40% off on Vitamin C products
- Up to 20% off on the brands of the week
- 22% off on the first order for new customers via a special promo code: 22NEW.
Why Should You Choose iHerb?
There are so many reasons to pick iHerb. Some of the prominent ones are:
- If you are into wellness and healthcare products then iHerb introduces to you several prominent healthcare and wellness brands under one roof. You don’t need to go anywhere to find these brands. The online store houses over 100 leading brands that offer incredible wellness products.
- iHerb leaves no stone unturned to supply fresh and quality-oriented products to the customers’ doorstep. It has an 8.1 times per year inventory turnover rate. Hence, it doesn’t compromise the quality.
- Every warehouse is climate-controlled and air-conditioned to keep the products fresh and clean.
- It ensures personal privacy and doesn’t leak the personal information of customers.
- The brand is a part of many eco-friendly endeavors to keep the planet clean, sustainable, and healthy.
- The brand keeps revealing special deals and offers to help customers save more while buying products. It runs several reward programs to amplify the shopping experience of customers.
- With it’s online store and blog, the brand leaves no stone unturned to stay connected with it’s customers from all four corners.