Our content is reader-supported. If you click on our links, we may earn a commission.
Dr. Scholl’s work massaging gel insole is known to offer great relief as well as comfort to the feet of everyone. This is made from massaging gel technology which has great cushioning. It also has cooling vents which keep your feet cool as well as dry during all weather conditions. This brand is highly famous and has two sets, for women as well as men.
This is a full-length insole that has a contoured design as well as supportive architecture that takes the shape of your foot. This offers exact fit as well as comfort which reduces foot fatigue. Also, you don’t need to trim the insole for a great fit. These are available in one size for women and men. However, sizing lines can be trimmed according to the shoe size.
This also features arch support which is moderate. The feature of these replacement insoles is their gel technology which offers comfort. It makes orthotics feel responsive. Also, there are reinforced side support that offers comfort to the arch.
There are many other insoles that have rigid arch support but Dr. Scholl’s insert is known to have semi-rigid arch support. It has extra cushioning which is shock-absorbing. This is also helpful in reducing heel pain, muscle fatigue, etc. However, there is metatarsal padding that allows some comfort to the forefoot.
This is not deep but is sufficient. The responsive wave cushions all the heels with all-day cushioning as well as shock absorption even when you are walking on a hard surface. It offers comfort to tired and achy joints as well as feet. The low-profile massaging gel insole allows great fit and its grippy outsole avoid any slipping.
It is intended for work boots, shoes are worn casually, as well as sneakers. This is designed in such a way that you get great relief from any muscle fatigue in the legs or feet. It has a versatile insert that can be used for mild running as well as athletic activities.
Online Review User Experience
- Reduces muscle fatigue – It is great in reducing muscle fatigue in the legs as well as feet. The insole has great cushioning and offers less pain.
- Great cushioning – This technology has offered great comfort. It has great cushioning which is better than more rigid orthotics.
- Takes some days to break in – A couple mentioned that it takes some time to break in. This should be less than a rigid insole that has high arch support as well as a deep heel cup. But it offers relief and comfort.
- Great cushioning as compared to other insoles
- Offers quick trimming
- Moderate arch support
- Slim profile
- Doesn’t have great arch support
- Cannot last long as compared to other brands
- Not enough cushioning
- Not a great option for flat feet or high arches