Our content is reader-supported. If you click on our links, we may earn a commission.
- 1 Know About Best Western
- 2 What’s the Best Worth of Western points?
- 3 Best Western Rewards: Know The basics
- 4 How to Earn Best Western Rewards points?
- 5 Redeeming Best Western Rewards points
- 6 Final Verdict
Know About Best Western
The big hotel chain Best Western has an online store bestwestern.com. The hotel business is where Best Western offers its goods and services. Occasionally, Best Westernhttps://track.flexlinkspro.com/g.ashx?foid=2.1686526.11006528&trid=1284049.158334&foc=16&fot=9999&fos=5&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestwestern.com%2F provides its clients with discount codes and coupons. On Knoji, Best Western has received favourable reviews from customers, receiving 52 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars. Best Western excels when compared to other hotel companies since it offers 15 e-commerce services to better serve its clients.
What’s the Best Worth of Western points?
Best Western points are now worth 0.7 cents each according to NerdWallet’s most recent study. We analyzed cash rates and reward redemptions for hotel stays across a number of locations and periods to ascertain the worth of reward points. We calculated a “cent per point” value for each hotel stay by dividing the cost in cash by the cost in points, and we then averaged this value across numerous searches. Learn more about how we calculated these numbers.
This is not a maximal value for Best Western points, but rather a baseline value derived from actual data gathered from hundreds of hotel stays. In other words, you should try to arrange award reservations that give your Best Western points a value of at least 0.7 cents.
Best Western Rewards: Know The basics
Best Western Plus: Best Western Plus hotels provide an improvement above the standard lodging experience offered by the brand. These hotels cater to midscale guests and provide free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and in-room refrigerators.
Best Western Premier: Comparable to upper-midscale hotels, Best Western Premier provides business travellers with a range of facilities. The Best Western Premier hotels provide enhanced accommodations, free Wi-Fi, and complementary breakfast in select locations, in addition to on-site business centres, conference rooms, and cocktail bars.
The BW Signature Collection, a more specialized division of Best Western, strikes a mix between upscale facilities and furnishings and reasonable pricing. All visitors may get free Wi-Fi and a complimentary breakfast at the BW Signature Collection.
BW Premier Collection: The BW Premier Collection is the smallest collection of hotels within the Best Western umbrella, specializing on providing distinctive stays at posh accommodations. The places in this category have luxurious facilities that match their surroundings, making them similar to boutique hotels.
SureStay: Budget-conscious tourists will appreciate the SureStay Hotels by Best Western’s simplicity. This brand focuses on offering the necessities for the value-driven client, including a continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi.
SureStay Plus: A step up from SureStay hotels, SureStay Plus strikes a mix between affordable prices and the extras that business travellers value most. Every hotel offers free Wi-Fi to visitors, and the majority of them provide a delicious breakfast each morning.
Best Western Rewards lifetime status
Best Western Rewards does not provide lifetime membership to its most devoted customers, in contrast to other hotel programs. Repeated loyalty status must be obtained annually by accruing enough base points, staying in eligible hotels, or logging enough qualifying nights.
Does Best Western Rewards match elite status?
Best Western will match your elite status in its rewards program if you already have it via another hotel loyalty program. You must be a Best Western Rewards member and enter your loyalty data on the Best Western Rewards website in order to be eligible. All status levels, including Best Western Rewards Diamond Select, are eligible for matching.
Additional Best Western Rewards loyalty programs
Veterans, active military members, and employees of Canadian and American governments are all eligible for the Best Western Service Rewards program. The government or military tariff is discounted by at least 10% for members who are automatically given Gold status.
Small and medium-sized organizations may take advantage of certain travel incentives via the Best Western Rewards Business Advantage program, which is geared toward them. Upon acceptance, the business owner is given Diamond status, while new workers are given Gold status.
How to Earn Best Western Rewards points?
Best Western Rewards offers members several opportunities to earn points, just like other reward schemes. Loyalty members may earn points for their ordinary credit card purchases and partner offers in addition to earning points during hotel stays.
- Hotel stays may earn Best Western Rewards points.
- A stay that is not scheduled is referred to as an eligible stay:
- Using a travel website (like Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia or Kayak).
- via a travel agency.
Including employee prices, wholesale rates, or discounted stays longer than 30 nights with a special discount rate.
List of Credit cards that earn Best Western Rewards points
Two credit cards from First Bankcard, a unit of First National Bank of Omaha, that both earn Best Western Rewards points are available. Both cards have similar features including no foreign transaction fees, vehicle rental insurance, and travel accident insurance.
Redeeming Best Western Rewards points
From free nights to shopping rewards, Best Western Rewards points can be used for many different purposes. While the primary use of points is hotel nights, members may also redeem them for gift cards and other options.
Get free hotel nights Using Best Western Rewards
Although there isn’t a formal reward structure for Best Western Rewards, you must have a certain amount of points before you can use them to book a free stay at any hotel. The cost of a hotel night depends on the dates needed, the hotel’s location and brand, and it may change according to the time of year and demand. For instance, a Best Western hotel could be less expensive in terms of points than a Best Western Premier, but the Premier hotel might have more facilities.
More ways to use Best Western Rewards points
- 16 airlines, including Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, American Airlines AAdvantage, British Airways Executive Club, and Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards, are transfer partners with Best Western.
- Gift vouchers for automobile rentals are redeemable at Avis, Alamo, Budget, and National using points. Each gift card is worth $50 and costs between 11,600 and 13,000 Best Western Rewards points.
- Gifts to charity: You may use your Best Western Rewards to make donations to 10 different organizations in the US and Canada, including the Make-a-Wish Foundation, the Canadian Red Cross, and Best Friends Animal Society.
Good redemption options
- Despite the variety of alternatives, hotels often provide the greatest value for your Best Western Rewards points. The average value of a point when used to reserve reward nights is 0.7 cents.
- Gift cards: Purchasing gift cards with your Best Western Rewards points isn’t the worst thing you can do if you have no other purpose for them. Gift cards often convert to points at a rate of around 0.4 cents per point, which is less than what hotels provide.
Bad redemption options
- Awards for goods: As with other incentive schemes, exchanging points for goods is often a bad idea. Rewards from Best Western are no different. Points are only worth between 0.2 and 0.3 cents apiece when being exchanged for goods.
- Transferring points to airline frequent flyer miles is a solid choice with certain hotel loyalty programs, but using Best Western Rewards to pay for flights isn’t a good idea. Unless your airline points are worth at least 3 cents each, you lose a lot of value when you transfer 5 points for every 1 frequent flyer mile.
Travelers who often stay in the US and Canada may find value in the Best Western Rewards program, which is provided by one of the country’s biggest hotel brands. In comparison to rival programs like World of Hyatt, the program’s total worth is lesser with an average value of 0.7 cents each point. However, Best Western Rewards may have some long-term value for individuals who only want a tidy room and don’t mind skipping the luxuries of a full-service hotel.